Functional Safety and Risk Assessment Training
FSES provide various courses from Introduction to Functional Safety to development of client specific or custom courses to order to provide knowledge and knowhow for tackling everyday Functional Safety challenges.
we currently provide the following courses:
– Introduction to IEC 61508 and Sector specific standards.
– Introduction to IEC 61511 the Process Sector derivative of IEC 61508.
– Allocation of Safety Functions to Protection Layers using the Layers Of Protection Analysis technique.
– Specifying and Achieving Functional Safety.
– Quantitive Risk Assessment in order to specify High Integrity / Complex SIF requirements.
– IEC 61511 Functional Safety Life-cycle and how to apply it.
Enquire below with your contact details and we shall be in touch.